Revelations (Blue Bloods, Book 3) by Melissa De La Cruz
I received this from Disney-Hyperion for review.
- Action packed.
- Lots of romance. Schuyler is torn between the two loves of her life. The end of this triangle of love can not be good. :(
- Bliss. I feel for her character so much. She’s like a lost soul.
- Allegra. She plays a vital role at the end. I’m not a big fan of her but I hope to see more of her in the future. Specifically some answers.
- We get some major clues as to what’s actually going on. Book 4 can only enlighten us more.
- Lots of death. It was foreseeable but still sad.
- Allegra. Yes, I put her in both the pros and cons. She’s a terrible mother! Who willingly submits themselves to a coma for 15 years? She better have a good excuse because she needs to redeem herself in my eyes and Schuylers’s as well.
- Mimi, again. Still not a fan.
Another great addition. Like book 2 I really liked this one. It was more about the enemy and the political mishappenings than the fashion and New York lifestyle. They travel to Rio so the cover depicts the cityscape of Rio. The tattoo on the neck is the mark of a Silver Blood, which gets explained.
Amazon.com Associate. If you click on my links and purchase something I will receive a very small percentage of the purchase price.